Application for the ESA BIC Hessen
1. Who can apply?
At the ESA BIC Hessen & Baden-Württemberg we incubate start-ups that have a link with space technology. The link can be any, as long as the space technology is one of the key enabler for your product/service. We accept also start-ups that want to bring into space technology that can improve the space processes or that can be brought to space. The company shall not be older than 5 years and on the other side, if you have not founded a company yet, you can apply without any problem, as long as you establish a company before the contract signature, shall you be selected.
2. How is the funding split?
3. Will we receive the full amount (100%)?
1. I bought office material (but no hardware) with cash is this refundable from the local co-funding?
If you bought it with your private funds, then in principle they are not fundable. However, if you transfer the money from your company bank account to your private bank account and properly justify it- then it is fundable. If it is with company funds we need the bank statement stating when you withdrew cash from the bank. This is sometimes very difficult, therefore, we always recommend to pay any project –related cost with a company card (EC or credit). The ESA incentive cannot be used for these expenses.
2. How long will it take until the start-up receives the funds?
3. Is the checklist and declaration form for the local co-funding available in English?
4. When are costs eligible for the local co-funding?
5. Can we hand-in invoices dated before the official start of incubation (before commencement date and last signature)?
ESA BIC Hessen – managed by cesah GmbH